Friday, April 24, 2015

FDR, Classics, and the BSR.

these three events always come piled upon one another- two different types of races in the spring, and both races I've done for a long time.  Before the BSR, there are several trails I run before race day.  Ocean Drive, Cliffwalk, Shirley Heights, Tyler, and FDR-

  Owen comes with me to all of these trails now, and pushing the jogger is making me a faster runner. 

  Owen is discovering his personality, and discovering how to most adequately communicate his likes and dislikes.  I'm learning something new about this little man every single day.  I have the ability to turn his tears into laughing just by appearing, and we're soon becoming best friends to one another.  nobody told me this would happen- but I'm loving every single moment of this new life.  what a privilege to be the steward to such an amazing human being- giving him life doesn't end once he's arrived in this world.  we give each other life every single day. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment